Sywell Aviation Museum has been hit hard by the COVID-19 lockdown and as such we are hosting this one-off event to help raise funds for the Museum as we rely on donations to survive.
- Military/Aviation Books/ Model Kits/diecast models and more for sale by fair donation – thanks to our donors we have a great selection for you to choose from!
- Think of it like a small church bazaar/table top sale!
- Also attending are Vince and the good folks at Models for Sale for all your kittage needs! www.modelsforsale.com
- Simon and the folk at The Aviation Bookshop will be attending too with lots of goodies! https://www.aviation-bookshop.com/
- Another 6 model traders will also be coming to display their wares…
- Please note that there will be NO ACCESS to the Museum that day
- Hand Sanitizer stations will be provided
- Please remember to keep social distance and only touch items you’d like to buy
- This event is held OUTSIDE and as such is weather dependent – if IT IS RAINING WE MAY HAVE TO CANCEL!
- The sale will be held in the Museum car park on tables outside the Museum entrance – parking is free.
- The Aviator Hotel garden and Pilots Mess SHOULD be open
- If you have items you’d like to donate please contact us in advance or bring them along – we’d really appreciate it!
Thereafter the Museum plans to reopen on Easter Saturday – 16th April 2022 is our Grand Opening and we will then be open 1030-1630 each weekend and bank holiday until the end of September. We hope also to be open Tuesday/Wednesday afternoons between 1200-1600hrs from Mid May onwards.